#2 Costa Bella 4 Bed 4 Ba, Suite Casa Grande
(Playas de Rosarito,
Executive Styled Living
- Quite Breathtakingl!
- Type: Residential
- Style: Apartment
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Garage: Single, Attached
- Size: 4,000 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Year Built: 1998
- Condo Fees: $120.00 USD
This home is a part of 3 separate "condos" . This is the MAIN HOUSE....and there are 3 other "apts" that can be condominiumized. The FUll PRICE for all of the APARTMENTS with the MAIN HOUSE is $1,000,000.00 There are approximately 8,000 sq feet for the entire building...The building has 3 Garages with automatic Doors. we have included the Floor Plans for all of the apts. in this listing. each apartment is separately priced.
THE MAIN HOUSE: $450K US
This is the perfect 2 story Executive Family Home. Graciously appointed, with a quiet elegance & invigorating ocean side atmosphere. Both levels in the main house have patios with ocean vistas...bedrooms on upper level.
Lower 2 BEDROOM 2 ba Oceanfront APT $200K
3rd Floor 2 Bed APT Oceanfront APT with very Large PATIO facing the mountain side of the highway $250KK
There is also a 2nd floor CARETAKERS APT
Only 40 minutes to San Diego...located in the small community of private homes in Costa Bella. Community Pool * Jacuzzi. Lovely walkway along the ocean cliff side.
OWNER WILL CONSIDER FINANCING WITH 30% DOWN PAYMENT REMAINING 70% CAN BE FINANCED FOR 3 YEARS @ 7% INTEREST.
The community of COSTA BELLA is located on the FREE road from Tijuana to Ensenada at KM 36.7. There is the Condo section and immediately adjacent and to the SOUTH of the condos there are 6 private oceanfront homes. SHOWN BY APPT ONLY. CONTACT LISTING AGENT
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Garbage Disposal
- Gas Range
- Oven Range
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.